Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 6 September 2012

SCC event

As What you've read in my earlier post about scc. Now i'm gonna post those photos for the previous post. I apologise about lack of photos due to some error occuring; of unable to upload!):




Otw to the event job! Which my dad drives me there:)
 
My new friend "Liling".
 
This is "Shan Ni". Unique name right?:)
 
All the babes w a blissful only guy! hahaha... They are a bunch of hyperactive ppl.
Which made the job; fun & active!
 
This is "Esther". A friendly & easy going girl. WHich i get to know on my first day of work.
 
This is "pamelyn". She's really sweet and cute lo!! hahaha..
Super duper adorable!:)

So that's all, ok i know from the way i type & everything can tell that i'm lazy to type. So sorry.):
Was really tired as i woke up at 5am. Due to my grandmother whose going overseas and i wanted to send her off to changi airport but in the end i din went ~,~! cos i was freaking tired like a dead zombie k!-_-"

Then after that i went bak to sleep at 6am. And set an alarm at 7.30am so i can cook breakfast for myself! Fml! But now i really missed her & upset as i really had no idea when she's getting back. But she told me she'll be back to sg defintely. D: Grandma i miss u!



So that's all for today. Also this 08/08/12 will be my last day of work as an office admin so i'll
definitely be free to blog! Do come back!




In case you haven read my previous post of SCC here's the link:
http://www.sophie-limmyis-exhausted.blogspot.sg/2012/09/ssc-singapore-sports-council.html

Btw Happy FRIDAY to all my readers, love you guys!

Also have a pleasant weekend! And could you guys give me any recommendations of laptops?
Wanted to get 1 so i could blog! Shuld i get ipad/Macbook?


Sign off~
PHIE (/\O/\)v

No comments: