Nuffnang Ads

Friday 17 August 2012

Showered with Blessings!

Never ever felt so loved before, really..

Probably when you grow older you will appreciate stuff more. OMG! means i'm getting older?? x.x
But i rlly feels that the people around me are so nice. And i feel that my life is getting better each day. As my past is rlly rlly like "SIGHS"..

I rlly rlly hope the people that are nice to me will be blessed, rlly wish all of you guys to stay always happy & good stuff always comes to you guys.

ANW .. today i'm fully 19! T^T~ in 2yrs time i'll be 21!OMG!D:

But before i moved on gonna start off a picture with this:) But it's the truth:)

Taken from google, haha.:)

Today is the 18th August'12 and is my offical b'day, time flies so fast! How i wished it cn be remained on 15 Aug'12 ^~^

The moment i wake up in the morning i turned to my fone to check the time and i was showered with lots of texts & fb msges. I immediately teared infront of my fone! T^T cos i was so touched that people i know not even for a month remembers my birthday and wishes me at 12pm. I was really tearing. And i was tinking i was so blessed to have u guys! I'm serious!:)




Thank you guys once again, i'm really really touched! I really wish you guys cn be forever happy & be blessed!:D





Today i'm supposedly celebrating w my family but due to my dad who has food poisioning i'm not too sure if there's celebration as i'm really worried. He gotten his food poisioning ytd at 4pm++. Damn i wondered which stall that's so unhygenic!):
Really hope he'll recover soon. No mood for celebration! sighs.




;pray that my dad will recovers soon and my mom too( she's sick;coughing) ):!!

Will jus end here, will update more of today:)
tc guys dun make me worry of u too!

xoxo
phie

No comments: